Hi,
I've been deficient about this.  I'll read up the process, post recent releases
to the Maven repository as needed, and try to keep doing it in the future.  But
of course as Remy said, Jacek since you have an apache.org account you should
be able to do this yourself, and none of us would complain if you did ;)

Thanks for the Geronimo stuff by the way: I'm sorry to have dropped out of that
mailing list discussion, I just don't have the bandwidth for it at the moment ;(

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com

and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by
anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately