        From: Mladen Turk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Wed 15/12/2004 19:43
        To: Tomcat Developers List
        Subject: Re: JK throws java.lang.NumberFormatException when JSP is not
found.

        Allistair Crossley wrote:
        > Hi Mladen,
        >
        > Just a follow-up on this decoding issue in JK. I have just this
moment accidentally come upon a scenario where I can generate this error.

        > You can generate it by requesting a JSP that does not exist, so long
as you have a /*.jsp mapping in urimapping.properties.

        Did on IIS/WINXP/1.2.7-beta-3

        No mater what files I'm asking existing or not I can not reproduce the
        error. Tested on 5.5.6 and 5.0.30.
        Really have no clue how to reproduce that.

        Please try turning log_level to trace, clear the logs, restart IIS,
        and post the jk log file.

        Otherwise we are stuck :(.

        Regards,
        Mladen.