Hi,
I should have time later on this week, Wednesday being the most likely day.

Feel free to grab dependencies from /home/yoavs/tomcatBuild on minotaur.  I have
them all set up and ready to go, including the more annoying ones like
mail/activation and pureTLS.  The permissions on that directory should be
enough...

Yoav