Hi Mladen,
>> also I was pointed to:
>> http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/connectors-doc/changelog.html
>> where 1.2.7 is listed as most recent...
>>

> This is IMO actually OK. The changes are from 1.2.7.
> When we'll have 1.2.8 changes they'll be from 1.2.8

hmmmm; then the question is what 'Changes from JK 1.2.7' really means:

- the changes from 1.2.7 up to now
or:
- the changes from 1.2.6 to 1.2.7

I think that most if not all users expect that there at the top the most recent
version is listed;
perhaps we can change the 'Changes from JK 1.2.7' to 'Changes with JK 1.2.8
release' ??

and do you agree that I pick up these changes and put them into the ChangeLog
in CVS?

thanks, Guenter.