Hmm,

I think that Remy's patch is working correct. But I think we must controll the jvmRoute
from those client sessions id's (ManagerBase include this at a comment :-)).
I must check my cluster failover szenarios. I can to that tomorrow.

Peter

Rainer Jung schrieb:

Both Cluster Managers (Delta and SimpleTcpReplication) extend ManagerBase
but override createSession().

Maybe Filip or Peter can check how to make them long-time compatible with
your proposal?

Managers extending ManagerBase should work and compile as before with no

changes unless they override the createSession method.