[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi Mladen,

That sounds feasible...but I have no idea how to do that!!

Would you mind pointing me in the right direction?

- how do we create custom headers? Where?

Inside Tomcat. Not sure where, but some sort of filter should help. Take a look at filter documentation if you don't wish to hack the Tomcat code itself. The filter will need to gather CPU usage and add some header to outgoing headers.

- how do we get access to the ajp demarshaling?

Inside mod_jk. jk_ajp_common.c -> ajp_unmarshal_response See how headers are parsed. Then you will need to pass that back to lb_worker.

Sorry for the ignorance!  I haven't done any extending of tomcat before...

Then I wish you all the luck :).

Regards,
Mladen