Jagadeesha T wrote:
Hi all,
I am doing compilation using JspC.It is giving ClassCastException. parentClassLoader = (URLClassLoader)Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader()
getContextClassLoader() will return AntClassLoader which is incompatible with URLClassLoader. Is this a bug? If so, does it has a fix?
Please, anybody has a solution for this. help me out.

I know you are probably trying to save our time reading by making your message shorter, but could you instead:
- post to tomcat-user
- post the full stack trace
- mention which version you are using

Thanks :)