Hello Mladen,

new status page work fine. Really cool ;-)

Only the type of a workers was currently not correct displayed. I got "unknown" as value. opps! Is it planned that we can save the worker configuration as seperate workers.properties? How we can transfer the information to an Tomcat MBeanServer? Can I help to fix the old Java AJP jk2 handler or start with a new implementaion? Can we get the status information as XML document? Not really important but easier to integrate in some monitoring products.

What are your next steps?

Here my working configuration:

workers.properties
====================
worker.list=lb,status

worker.node1.port=9012
worker.node1.host=localhost
worker.node1.type=ajp13

worker.node2.port=9022
worker.node2.host=localhost
worker.node2.type=ajp13

worker.node3.port=9032
worker.node3.host=localhost
worker.node3.type=ajp13

worker.lb.balanced_workers=node1,node2,node3
worker.lb.type=lb

worker.status.type=status

And at httpd.conf JkMount /status/* status

Many Thanx