NormW wrote:

> Good evening again.
> No idea why the size difference but have attached tonights trace log as indicated.
> The configuration is based on Peter Rosbach's config from a few days ago. The 'worker2' __will__ fail because it is non-existant, but logic says this is similar to a Tomcat that went offline in service, and the balancer (ideally?) should aim everything at worker1, but the trace shows even it is having trouble connecting. If this hadn't worked two days ago I would definitely not be taking this problem further!

OK. Was not that hard :) .
See the latest commit for ajp_common.c.
You can use worker.worker1.socket_timeout=0 if
not like compling.

Since Netware is returning EINTR on is_connected,
we'll need to check for more return values,
not just EWOULDBLOCK. Will try to fix that next week.
For now don't use socket_timeout <> 0 on Netware.

Tell me if it works now.

Regards,
Mladen.