Hi,
Yup, Tim's right.  IIRC there's no precedence for one of the Servlet or JSP
Specs coming out without the other.  When that's closer to happening, e.g. a
public draft, then we'll look at the scope of changes and decide.  It'd be a
version change for sure, but possibly not a major one if it's only the JSP
Spec.

Are you asking simply out of curiosity? ;)

Yoav