William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> It definately seems like j-t-c should be a first candidate
> for svn conversion.  The other jakarta-tomcat repositories
> are considerabily more complex.

Yes, if everyone else agree we should consider moving to svn.
The problem is only with Tomcat build process. If ant can have
svn task, then we can move. Without that it will be impossible.

> But it would be good to have line endings straightened out > beforehand. >

Sure.

> Fixed lines ./jni/native/libtcnative.dsp
> Fixed lines ./jni/native/libtcnative.dsw

Well, I intentionally changed (probably was wrong) only windows specific files to have CRLFs. Both .dsp and .dsw files are usable only if they have CRLF line endings. Each time when checking out I have to convert them if they where in LF mode only. So not sure. What do you suggest?

> Mismatch in ./jni/java/org/apache/tomcat/jni/OS.java:1 expected 0

Those should be fixed, of course.

Regards, Mladen.