Hey Remy,

I also think we can plan next week a 5.5.9 release and I test the new logging feature later today.

Other question:

I have wrote a JKStatusUpdateTask ant task for the new jk 1.2.9 status worker and
use the o.a.c.ant.AbstractCatalinaTask as super class.
I am not sure that o.a.c.ant is really the correct package for those connector ant task

What are the planed feature for the new host manager tool? Have you
see the Centaurus-Platform (http://centaurus.sf.net) Management Console from Thorsten Kamann?.
OK, all docs are in german, but install it and look at http://localhost:8280/management the very great
admin tool.

Dowload it at
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/centaurus/centaurus-platform-1.0beta6-full-gui-installer.jar?download

Peter

Remy Maucherat schrieb:

Hi,

This week, I will work on adding the host manager tool that I promised long ago.

As 5.5.8 is in limbo, I think we should plan for a 5.5.9 instead. Or is there still some interest in that build ?

Last, did anyone test the new logging defaults ?

Thanks :)

Rémy