Hello Mladen,

OK, I made a try to extract the jk status information from html.
I hope I can do that in the next week

Peter

Mladen Turk schrieb:

Peter Rossbach wrote:

I have not implement multi output mode. I have made a very straigth forward
implementation to JkStatusUpdateTask. The current implementation can't read the current Apache jk config

Any chance to enable reading jkstatus, so that manager can display mod_jk config. I was thinking that we would build that in such a way. I know it's a lot of work, but ...

Regards, Mladen.