Great,

i have fix the JkStatusUpdateTask and hope I can implement a JkStatusListTask to parse
the new xml output format.

Only thing that I missing is that we can add a css style sheet to html output and xsl style
sheet to xml output.

worker.status.type=status
worker.status.css=jkstatus.css
or
worker.status.css=http://host//jkstatus.css

worker.status.xsl=jkstatus.xsl
worker.status.xsl= http://host//jkstatus.xsl

How the status worker parameter parsing work?

Peter

Mladen Turk schrieb:

Hi,

I wish to release the 1.2.9 as beta
when Peter updates the jkstatus ant task for manager :).

I think that the amount of work done last couple of
months since 1.2.8 was released, deserves that.

What's left is updating documentation, that I wish
to finish during the beta release.

Comments?

Regards,
Mladen.