Yoav Shapira wrote:
         NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that [XXXXXXX]
       be appointed to the office of Vice President, Apache Tomcat, to
       serve in accordance with and subject to the direction of the
       death, resignation, retirement, removal or disqualification, or
       until a successor is appointed; and be it further

+1

I would like to propose Remy == XXXXXX ( he can obviously refuse, but I hope he will not do that ). Obvious reasons on why he is the best choice, so I don't think consensus will be a problem - only his acceptance ( it'll not involve too much coding :-).