Remy Maucherat wrote:
Kurt Miller wrote:

From: "Yoav Shapira" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Below is the draft resolution we agreed on previously, so it should be
pretty close. We need to make sure the PMC names are correct and complete.
Congrats to Remy and thanks everyone for voting, and of course thanks Henri
;)

Yoav

While my low level of involvement probably doesn't merit being in the PMC,
I'm concerned that only those names that appear in the PMC list will retain
active committer status. I'm sure there are other committers who fall into
my category. Will the 50+ committers who are not on the PMC be move
to emeritus status? If not how will that be decided?

The official ASF policy calls for a 6 month inactivity. No Tomcat committer has ever been removed in 5+ years. It seems reasonable to me that if they don't at least ask for it that they would now be removed.

+1

To get things started, since I'm probably close to the 6 month inactivity limit ( in either direction :), I would like to ask to stay in the active list :-)