Good answer!

But why we emit remove session attribute events when sesssion is destroy?
I think the session expire is also a clean up thing and nobody need the remove attribute events.

Peter

Remy Maucherat schrieb:

Peter Rossbach wrote:

Hey Remy,

can you please explain why the remove attribute event notification is wrong when
context is destroy?

Because you're not actually removing them, you're just cleaning up objects.
Did you notice you don't get notifications on start, etc ?

Rémy