Dear tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org,

Please read the following automated response carefully!

have automatically opened a trouble ticket in our support database.

 - Your tracking number for this issue is: T2005040501FV.
 - This ticket has been routed to our "CCBill Client Support" pool.
 - Your curent ticket status is: OPEN

All emails are responded to in the order that they are received. We will
do our best to answer your message in a timely manner.

You should be receiving a personal response by e-mail from one of our
staff shortly. In the event you need to contact us regarding your ticket
status, please refer to the tracking number at the top of this message.
This will help our staff locate and review your correspondence with us.

Due to the large volume of e-mail CCBill processes daily, we have a
number of support staff on hand to personally respond to each request.
Depending on the issues presented in your ticket, and for the best
possible service, more than one support agent may be involved in
processing your ticket.

Regards,
CCBill Client Support Team
[EMAIL PROTECTED]