Am I posting this question to the wrong groups or a little too impatient?
Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Marrotte [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 10:01 AM
To: tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Tomcat Cluster + File Sharing

My post to the user list didn't get any response.  I'm thinking the
developers might provide a little more feedback.  I'm just looking for a
sanity check.  I'd like to cluster multiple Tomcat instances to share the
same file system (a NetApp).  I'm thinking something like a master/slaves
type architecture where the master deploys wars compiles JSP, etc and the
slaves just read and execute.  I'm picturing the architecture implemented by
the use of two server.xml files (e.g. masterServer.xml and slaveServer.xml).
However, before I dig too deep into it, I would just like to get any
feedback on the idea.  Any info is greatly appreciated; at the least maybe
point me to some docs that discuss the idea.

Thanks,

--Mike M.