Bill Barker wrote:
This should be 'org.apache.catalina.sendfile' (or, if you prefer,
'org.apache.tomcat.sendfile').  Otherwise, you'll get BZ reports like:
<whine>
In my application Filter I do
  request.setAttribute("sendfile.filename", new MySendFileName());
and my application breaks on 5.5.10.  It worked fine on 5.5.9.
</whine>

Well, I'll add a ckeck for the token to avoid this. It's completely broken anyway right now (Mladen says it can be fixed), so there's a chance that this feature will be scrapped.

Passing attributes to the lower layer is harmless (and I don't quite like huge names, but I can change them if you want to).

Rémy