NormW wrote:
Good evening All,
In trying the latest Mod_Jk (with Mladen's recent 'NetWare' patch), I noticed the jkstatus page provides two configurable parameters for an LB worker: 'retries' and 'recover_wait_time', neither of which are (as yet) documented for the LB worker.

If 'retries' set to the lb it will be used instead each worker retries option. It is documented in the workers section.

I also note the 'retries' can be set via the workers.properties file, (worker.lb1.retries), but, AFAICT, 'recover_wait_time' can not be set.

It can, by using worker.lb1.recover_time=NN (seconds) Minimum value is 60 seconds, and it is used to retry the worker in case the worker is in error state.

Regards,
Mladen.