Hi Mladen,

yersterday I fix the stopped flag bug. In some case the stopped flag was ignored.
I test one case that is not well handled: Configure only one disabled lb worker and
requests without session id was handled. Hups!

I think the special case only one worker at jk_lb_worker.c#get_mostsuitable_worker not
handle the disabled case correct.

Peter

Mladen Turk schrieb:

Hi,

It's been a week since 1.2.11 has been tagged and released.
Because of bug in wc_close, and sice no other bugs have been
reported for a week, I plan to tag the 1.2.12 tomorrow morning,
10:00 GMT.

Any objections?

Regards,
Mladen.