Tim Funk wrote:
Would it be worthwhile to use a new property?

maxSavePostSize - The max size of a post to save. 0 for unlimited, -1 to disable saving post.

Of course this doesn't mitigate a malicious person issuing many POSTS under the configured threshold.

I think I disagree. Even if you are not trying to do a DoS, it is very easy to do it non intentionally if you save any post data (file upload).

We'd need to restrict saved POST size severely, as well as restrict more by default any form POST data.

Rémy