Bill Barker wrote:
Gump has been nagging about this for, like, almost a week now. You're a week late to be b*tching about this.

I didn't build clean, so I didn't see it until yesterday. I never pay attention to gump messages BTW.

I want to allow the committers that don't check email over the weekend a chance to review my Jk-Coyote patch for this particular issue, and then if Mark doesn't patch it first, I promise that Gump will get a clean build. At this point, all it takes is anybody with half a brain and Karma to finish the patch.

I'm busy with other things at the moment ...

Rémy