Hi,

suggest, that I am creating a filter, which replaces the input stream.
This works fine, if the input stream is used by the application itself.
However, there are cases, when the Request class itself is accessing the
input stream: If the method is POST and the content type is
application/x-www-form-urlencoded and a method like getParameterNames()
is invoked.

In that case, the Request class is simply accessing the original input
stream, circumventing the request wapper, that my filter has created.

1.) Is that intentional or is that a bug?
2.) If the former: Is there a way, I can ensure that my input stream
    is used?
3.) If the latter: Is there any chance to fix the bug? In other words:
    Does the Request class have access to the wrapper created by my
    filter? I'd be able to create and submit a patch in that case.

Regards,

Jochen