[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
markt       2005/05/22 10:14:29

  Added:       http11/src/java/org/apache/coyote/http11/filters
                        SavedRequestInputFilter.java
  Log:
  Implement request body replay action.
  New input filter used to insert the request body.

This is probably not going to work with the APR protocol, since a subsequent request may be processed by a different processor.

All this proves saving POST data is a severly broken concept. I would like to get back to the previous situation, and have this whole thing reverted.

As a result, here's my official -1 to all these POST data related changes.

Rémy