Vicenc Beltran Querol wrote:
It has been a pleasure to post this information, and to receive constructive
and technically-reasoned answers like yours. Deciding which parameters
define the performance of a server is a great and never-ending discussion topic.
Anyway, feel free to send my any questions you may have about the benchmarking environment I've used for my experiments.

By the way, this is my last post about this topic. I've perfectly
understood Remy's messages (in the list and in my personal address), so I will not waste your time anymore.

The two problems were you got in a loop implying that:
a) your solution was perfect (sorry, it's a nice experiment, but it's perfectible)
b) your use case and test scenario was the only legitimate one

At this point, I am personally done on the issue, that's all.

Rémy