Bill Barker wrote:
Now that we are officially a TLP (and, by the way, congrats Remy :),

I think it's more congrats Mladen, as he's the one who wanted it most.

what is the migration strategy?

From the previous discussions:
- repositories: remain the same at the moment, in CVS, as we'll have to migrate to SVN (unfortunately) before the end of the year, and two migrations in 6 months didn't sound that sensible - mailing lists: I don't know yet, but I favor moving to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED] (hopefully no more spam for a few months :) ) - website: infrastructure didn't create any virtual host yet, although they got the appropriate announcement

I'm assuming that we'll need to do a new 'ci' on all of what once was jakarta-tomcat*, but did jakarta-servletapi* and jakarta-watchdog* follow us?

Yes, we'll be responsible for these repositories.

Rémy