From: Derrick Koes
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2004 3:33 PM
To: 'Tomcat Developers List'
Subject: another data point RE: cvs commit:
jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/native/common jk_uri_worker_map.c

The fix made early this morning (~7-8am Eastern) works to fix the problem I was
having with URL rewriting.
I'll grab the latest code set again soon and retry.

Thanks for your fast response on this Mladen.  JK2s eol is the impetus for my
usage of JK and this is the one glaring defect/difference I've found to this
point.

Derrick