I'm the current maintainer of the Domino Tomcat redirector but I haven't had time to do any work on it for the last year or so and I can't see that situation improving any time soon. I've made a couple of attempts to contact someone at IBM who might be interested in providing some (minimal) support without any success.

Accordingly I'd like to pass the reigns to someone else so if anyone's interested could they contact me please.

Thanks - it's been fun :)

--
Andy Armstrong, hexten.net