Hi all !

I've developed a servlet which does a binary stream of a mpeg video file which is created progressively (by another servlet/software/Unix command/... ) and finally read and played by Quicktime.
I use Apache and Tomcat so I've installed mod_jk

All work well but... :
If I go on http://localhost:8080/my_test/BinaryStreaming it works well with QuickTime 7 and QuickTime 6 (6, 6.5, 6.5.2, ...).

I have mod_jk so I can go on http://localhost/my_test/BinaryStreaming and here it still works well with QT7. But QT6 seems to wait that the video file is entirely created to start the viewing instead of starting to play the movie as soon as there is data in it. (-> like it does with QT7 and QT6 with :8080 or without :8080 and when I use QT7).

I think it's due to mod_jk but I've no idea to make it work

I've found that another person had a similar problem, but no answer was given :
http://www.junlu.com/msg/107218.html

This message was posted in 09/2004 and it seems that Apache causes problems with pre-defined MIME-Types.

Does someone have an answer or an idea ? :-)
Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jérôme