Remy Maucherat wrote:
Hi,

Yoav has granted me "temp RM" powers while he's away on vacation. I plan to use them and release a new 5.5.11 test build early next week (let's say monday) for further testing of the new features introduced in 5.5.10, which unfortunately had serious bugs which should have been addressed. I don't think this new test build will be the subject of a stability vote given that too many key people may be out of reach until september.

Any problems with this plan ?

I still plan to put out a new 5.5.11 test build today, as described above.

Rémy