Thanks a lot at first :-)

By now I think on two occasions the body content should be used. Firstly in the
out tag, because some special characters should be converted,  so if body
content is output, the body content should be filtered. Secondly in the set
tag, if the body content is assigned to the variable, the body content should
be got at first.

That's why I think there should be a method to get the body content.

Now in the out tag, I just output the body content without filter. In the set
tag, when I have to use the body content, I invoke the method dontUseTagPlugin.
I don't know whether doing so is ok.

Best regards,
Li Jing