Am Dienstag, 30. August 2005 16:31 schrieb Sriram N:
> --- Sriram N <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > When I try any of the following:
> > svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/site
> > svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/archive/tools
> > svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/archive/service
> >
> > I get the following error:
> > svn: REPORT request failed on '/repos/asf/!svn/vcc/default'
> > svn: REPORT of '/repos/asf/!svn/vcc/default': 400 Bad Request
> > (http://svn.apache.org)
> >
> > Test environments:
> > 1. Ubuntu 5.04
> > svn, version 1.1.1 (r11581)
> >    compiled Jan 10 2005, 10:09:19
> >
> > 2. Eclipse 3.1 on Windows XP
>
> I get the same error when I try an "svn checkout
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/site/trunk tomcat-site" as per
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/site/trunk/README.txt

Does your svn client connect via an HTTP-Proxy to the repository?

I haven't been able to get squid to forward REPORT-requests. Maybe ist's the
same problem for you.

BTW: I don't think ist's a problem on the side of svn.apache.org since I can
checkout from the repositories without problems.

Regards
  mks