Costin Manolache wrote:
Hi,

Also, I would like to add another directory under j-t-c, with a build file and few classes for a 'mini' experiment - i.e. using the connector standalone, as a minimal http server, and also a target to build a minimal servlet container as a single self-contained jar. We don't have a sandbox, and j-t-c seems closest to that :-)

Hi Costin,
Nice to have you back :)

Anyhow, seems that the SVN transition is in progress.
If the time is acceptable, perhaps you can postpone that, and simply
create a branch in SVN.
I'm not sure when the code will be moved to SVN,
perhaps Mark will know.

Regards,
Mladen.