Hi,

I think the changes are important enough for a release.

I explicitely CC the two users who experienced the core dump (bugzilla 36525) and I hope they can also check validity of the fix. We have built CVS HEAD without problems, but since we usually don't built with optimization turned on I would very much like some feedback from at least one of the two users.

1.2.15 might be the first stable release after all the big changes in lb, status worker, shared memory etc.

Regards,

Rainer

Mladen Turk wrote:

Hi,

There has been couple of major bug fixes
against 1.2.14, see:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/connectors-doc/changelog.html

They have been fixed in the CVS, and since
couple of them actually makes 1.2.14 unusable on
some platforms like Solaris 2.8 and Irix we need a release.

I plan to tag the 1.2.15 by the end of this week, and pursue
for a vote next week for this bug-fixing release.

Any objections?

Regards,
Mladen.