Mark Thomas wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

remm        2005/09/22 03:39:37

  Modified:    .        build.xml
  Log:
  - Fix build by excluding tagPlugins.xml.
- This file shouldn't be in the standard examples, but rather copied there
    before precompiling (once it works again, of course).

This should be unnecessary. Bill has already removed the file from SVN.

Yes, I saw it after my commit, you're completely right. I'm still using the CVS repository however, and it doesn't hurt much ;)

Will Yoav tag the CVS or SVN for the upcoming release ?

For the record, all members of the tomcat pmc have karma for all modules including the specs. This allows us to fix issues with the examples.

Rémy