Hello all,

I have a weird problem... that hopefully is simple...  I have a servlet
that is function fine on an older Apache/Linux/Jserv box..  The servlet
simply adds a record to a MySQL DB.

I moved the servlet to my Tomcat installation... and i keep getting
Exceptions when trying to access the MySQL DB server...

I have placed the twz1 MySQL drivers in my CLASSPATH...  but i get the
following two errors...  in my tomcat.log:

The first time the servlet executes, i get:

java.lang.VerifyError: (class: twz1/jdbc/mysql/jdbcMysqlBase, method:
isMultiple
Query signature: (Ltwz1/jdbc/mysql/jdbcMysqlConnex;)Z) Illegal use of
nonvirtual
 function call
        at twz1.jdbc.mysql.jdbcMysqlDriver.<init>(jdbcMysqlDriver.java)

And then, each subsequent time (until i restart tomcat) i get:

Context log: path="" Error in Watch service() :
twz1/jdbc/mysql/jdbcMysqlDriver
 java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: twz1/jdbc/mysql/jdbcMysqlDriver

So it does seem to find the driver.. based on the first message...

This is driving me crazy... i must be totally missing something...  and
again, it works fine on the old Jserv install...

Any insight would be truly appreciated..

Thanks in advance,

Cj
--
Corey A. Johnson