From: Martin Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2000 12:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: jar's still not picked up in WEB-INF/lib

I unpacked a jar file in the WEB-INF classes
directory.  It had a servlet and another class
called by the servlet.  The servlet could be run
okay, but when the servlet tried to use the other
class, it was not found.  Are you saying that if I
leave the classes in the jar and put the jar in
WEB-INF/lib, then the other class will be found
when it is used?

martin

--
Martin Smith               email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Vollsveien 9               tel. : +47 6783 1202