Hi,

I have been trying to change some parameters in my $TOMCAT_HOME/conf/web.xml in a
Tomcat 3.2b6, but it seems that is isn't read at startup time. I have make teh sema
thing in a Tomcat 3.1, and the parameters I change are readed.

I would like to change the welcome page, and tho compile my jsp pages with jikes
instead of javac.

Is this issue a bug??? or maybe I am making something wrong???

Please, some help!

Lots of thanks!

Alberto Silva                 -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -     -o)
http://www.nmp.es             - +34 948 19 79 83 -      /\
GNU/Linux Registered and Supporter User   N.122522     _\_v
Ordenagailu baten gauzarik garrantzitsuena aulkia eta
teklatuaren artean dago