i am writing a web based mail client in jsp.  i have tomcat3.2 running
on a freebsd machine.

i am using java mail package and have managed to connect to the pop
server and get a list of the unread mail.  but when i try to view mail
that is just plain text something strange happens.

the message is just printed out without some return carriages.

example:

 Hi, one more question:) THe PrintWriter class has both write and print
method. THe one i saw in your notes is the print method. What's the
difference between the two methods? thanks, Ge Sun >From: Peter Choe