Hola SUBHOMOY:

Probably you need to put the tools.jar from your jdk instalation in the
classpath to be able of use jsp pages as is need to compile JSP's

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega

PS: please for questions about the use/conf of tomcat, use the
tomcat-user list as tomcat-dev is reserved to tomcat itself developers,
thanks .