Here they are

(See attached file: samplewrapper.properties)(See attached file:
jk_nt_service.exe)(See attached file: Instsrv.exe)

Corey.

                    Ryan Parnell

                    <RyanP@iisweb        To:     "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'"

                    .com>                <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                                         cc:

                    11/29/00             Subject:     tomcat as service

                    11:03 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    tomcat-user

Before I bug [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> who wrote the
file describing how-to run tomcat as a service I want to ask you generally,
Is this possible anymore? The how-to references two files that don't exist:
jk_nt_service.exe (not on your web site)
wrapper.properties (not in tomcat conf directory)
If it is possible can you supply me with the new how to?

thanks
ryan

Ryan Parnell
Consultant