From: Ritwick Dhar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2000 10:42 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: HANDLER THREAD PROBLEM: Stream closed prematurely

Unfortunately, in my case, it doesn't work. The problem is compounded in my
case because my platform is AIX4.3.3 + IBM Apache 1.3.6.2 + Tomcat 3.1.
Something is seriously screwed up in this level of AIX.

apxs does not work. Period. No matter what I do.

I built IBM's version of apache from scratch with DSO support. Then I
downloaded Apache jServ and built that from scratch. This resulted in a new
mod_jserv.so. However, this one makes Apache core dump. So I'm back to
square one.

Can't believe its *this* difficult getting tomcat to run/build on AIX!!!