I was having this problem as well. I fixed it by forcing the tomcat to be logged
as in

<Logger
     name="tc.log"
     path="logs/tomcat.log"
     verbositylevel="INFORMATION"
/>

Note the 'path' attribute.
Seems to work for now :-)

Clifford

Panagiotis Konstantinidis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 12/04/2000 02:34:53 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]