The Tomcat User's Guide has an example of using a single directory structure for both Apache and Tomcat with ApacheModuleJServ.  I'd like to accomplish the same thing with mod_jk.  To be explicit, I'd like to specify a document directory (or root) of, say, /webdocs.  Underneath that I would have /html and /images.  In the html directory I would have a mix of HTML and JSP.  I'd like Apache to serve the images and html files, and Tomcat only the JSP pages.  How can I accomplish this with mod_jk?  I look at the online resources and didn't see anything obvious.  Thanks.

Guy Rouillier
571-226-1229
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
BroadBand Office