Thanks for ur reply i am sorry i typed \ insted of /
in my message but in my conf file its typed correct.

The error i am getting is Alias take two arguments, a
fakename and a realname in the file
tomcat-apache.conf...
which was created by the apache server when included
the
the Include path..

please help me how to rectify my error..
Thanks in advance
regards
boppana

--- Alistair Hopkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>