Hi people!

I have application which behaves differently in tomcat 3.1 and 3.2.

3.1: loads ok, first page is displayd correctly
3.2: Browser complains document contained no data; tomcat or my code
     (don't know which of 'em) runs much longer - seems like looping
     somewhere

I have to say this is application handled by one central servlet
written for jserv (servlet 2.0 implementation) -- we want to rewrite
it for 2.2/tomcat

initial request is something like:
  localhost:8080/apps/example1/Start/Start
where apps is logical name of the servlet

I'm sorry if I did not provide enough info. but can you tell me what
has changed between 3.1 and 3.2 that could cause this ?

Thanks.

patrik.beno@{qbizm.com|inmail.sk}                           ICQ#98931498
Patrik Beno                                     Qbizm technologies, Inc.
developer                                       ... the art of internet.
Kralovopolska 139                                  tel: +420 5 4124 2414
601 12 Brno, CZ          http://www.qbizm.com      fax: +420 5 4121 2696