From: amit [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 08 December 2000 12:27
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Help needed for SSL

Hi All,

I'm using Tomcat as an Application server with Apache for an ecom site.
I want to implement SSL to secure my online transactions from Apache
server to client browser.

With this reference , could you please comment on following issues:
1) How I can accept data in a JSP , from a simple HTML form which
     has been submited via SSL ?
2) Is it necessary to implement SSL support in Tomcat ***also****
     for above mentioned type of security ?
3) Is it needed to use JSSE (Java Secure Socket Extension) for
     implementing this ?
4) Can I access same session  before and after SSL-enabled JSP page ?
5) How to install Digital Certificates with Apache/Tomcat ?

I would be thnakful to you if you coluld please guide me about the same.
If possible any kind of  resource / book / URL are higly  welcome.

Regards,
-Amit
E-Mail:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sansui Software Pvt. Ltd., India