Robert,

That should be possible, actually apart from the
"Connection reset messages" (the message posted
earlier) using Tomcat was relatively straightforward.
You can look at the following document that gives the
steps to port the example to jboss + Tomcat.

http://www.jboss.org/manual/examples.html#petstore

Regards,
Madhu

(http://developer.java.sun.com/developer/technicalArticles/J2EE/deployathon2/)